Thursday 23 October 2014

Repent of your Sins!

Just found the perfect scriptures to destroy the teaching of "Repent of your sins" Crowd!

It is found in Jeremiah Chapter 18:

But the silver bullet is found in these verses:

Jeremiah 18:8-10 "If that nation, against  whom I have pronounced, turn from  their evil, I will repent of the evil that I  thought to do unto them. 9 And  at  what instant I shall speak concerning  a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to  build and to plant it;  10 If it do evil in  my sight, that it obey not my voice,  then I will repent of the good,  wherewith I said I would benefit them."

Here we have God repenting of the evil or the good he is going to do to them, depending on their choice.

Repent of your sins is not found in the bible, God has no sin, so why does he repent?

Repentance is to turn from, to change your mind about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the Article, I appreciate your feedback
Sometimes you get spammed so please be patient for your comments to be published.